Introduction to Business
- Strategy And Tactics of Integrative Negotiation January 10, 2011
- Strategy and Tactics of Distributive Bargaining January 10, 2011
- Perception, Cognition, and Emotion in Negotiation January 10, 2011
- Communication in Negotiation related Introduction to Business January 10, 2011
- Finding and Using Negotiation Power January 10, 2011
- The Planning Process January 10, 2011
- The Nature of Negotiation January 10, 2011
- Managing the Internationalization Process January 10, 2011
- Global Strategic Development January 10, 2011
- Introduction to Global Strategic Management January 10, 2011
- International Strategic Alliances Partnership & Cooperation January 10, 2011
- Structuring & Controlling Global Operation January 10, 2011
Insurance Corporation Act 1973
Insurance Corporation Act 1973 (Act No. VI of 1973) [Dhaka, the 23rd June, 1973] The following Act of Parliament received the assent of ...
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh 1. Introduction The introduction of the first four bit Intel microprocessor 4004 in 1971 and the subsequent overwhelming ...
Objectives of Trade Union: To maintain industrial peace or harmony. To safeguard the interest of labour & mgt. To aroid as far as ...
Introduction The interview is the most common "tool" used in the selection process. Interviews provide both the client and the candidate ...
Introduction: The greenhouse effect is created by the ability of the atmosphere to be selective in its response to radiation .It ...