- Convention Relating To Cvil Liability In the Field of Maritime Carriage of Nuclear Material 1971 December 5, 2010
- International Convention on the Control of Harmful Anti-fouling Systems on Ships (the AFS Convention) December 5, 2010
- Protocol for the Suppression of Unlawful Acts against the Safety of Fixed Platforms Located on the Continental Shelf, 2005 (2005 SUA Fixed Platforms Protocol) December 5, 2010
- International Convention relating to Intervention on the High Seas in Cases of Oil Pollution Casualties December 5, 2010
- The Torremolinos Protocol and STCW-F Convention: Tools for improved fishing vessel safety December 5, 2010
- The HNS Convention [As Modified by the 2010 HNS protocol] December 5, 2010
- INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION FOR THE CONTROL AND MANAGEMENT OF SHIPS' BALLAST WATER AND SEDIMENTS, 2004 December 5, 2010
- INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON THE REMOVAL OF WRECKS, 2007 December 5, 2010
Insurance Corporation Act 1973
Insurance Corporation Act 1973 (Act No. VI of 1973) [Dhaka, the 23rd June, 1973] The following Act of Parliament received the assent of ...
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh 1. Introduction The introduction of the first four bit Intel microprocessor 4004 in 1971 and the subsequent overwhelming ...
Objectives of Trade Union: To maintain industrial peace or harmony. To safeguard the interest of labour & mgt. To aroid as far as ...
Introduction The interview is the most common "tool" used in the selection process. Interviews provide both the client and the candidate ...
Introduction: The greenhouse effect is created by the ability of the atmosphere to be selective in its response to radiation .It ...