Privet International Law Conventions
- HAGUE DIVORCE CONVENTION November 30, 2010
- OUTLINE HAGUE INTERCOUNTRY ADOPTION CONVENTION November 30, 2010
- PROCEDURAL PROTOCOL FOR THE HANDLING OF RETURN APPLICATIONS UNDER THE 1980 HAGUE CONVENTION ON THE CIVIL ASPECTS OF INTERNATIONAL CHILD ABDUCTION, MANITOBA COURT OF QUEEN’S BENCH, FAMILY DIVISION November 30, 2010
- CONVENTION ON THE SERVICE ABROAD OF JUDICIAL AND EXTRAJUDICIAL DOCUMENTS IN CIVIL OR COMMERCIAL MATTERS (Concluded 15 November 1965) November 30, 2010
- CONVENTION ON THE CIVIL ASPECTS OF INTERNATIONAL CHILD ABDUCTION (Concluded 25 October 1980) November 30, 2010
- CONVENTION ON THE LAW APPLICABLE TO TRUSTS AND ON THEIR RECOGNITION (Concluded 1 July 1985) November 30, 2010
Insurance Corporation Act 1973
Insurance Corporation Act 1973 (Act No. VI of 1973) [Dhaka, the 23rd June, 1973] The following Act of Parliament received the assent of ...
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh 1. Introduction The introduction of the first four bit Intel microprocessor 4004 in 1971 and the subsequent overwhelming ...
Objectives of Trade Union: To maintain industrial peace or harmony. To safeguard the interest of labour & mgt. To aroid as far as ...
Introduction The interview is the most common "tool" used in the selection process. Interviews provide both the client and the candidate ...
Introduction: The greenhouse effect is created by the ability of the atmosphere to be selective in its response to radiation .It ...