International Crimes Conventions
- 1949 Geneva Convention (2) for Amelioration of Condition of Wounded, Sick , and Shipwrecked members of armed forces at sea November 29, 2010
- Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Crimes against Internationally Protected Persons, including Diplomatic Agents 1973 November 30, 2010
- AGREEMENT FOR THE SUPPRESSION OF THE CIRCULATION OF OBSCENE PUBLICATIONS, SIGNED AT PARIS ON 4 MAY 1910, AMENDED BY THE PROTOCOL SIGNED AT LAKE SUCCESS, NEW YORK, 4 MAY 1949 November 30, 2010
- CONVENTION FOR THE SUPPRESSION OF UNLAWFUL ACTS AGAINST THE SAFETY OF CIVIL AVIATION (MONTREAL CONVENTION) November 30, 2010
- CONVENTION ON OFFENCES AND CERTAIN OTHER ACTS COMMITTED ON BOARD AIRCRAFT SIGNED AT TOKYO ON 14 SEPTEMBER 1963 November 30, 2010
- NUCLEAR TERRORISM CONVENTION November 30, 2010
- Regional Cooperation Agreement on Combating Piracy and Armed Robbery against Ships in Asia November 30, 2010
- CONVENTION FOR THE SUPPRESSION OF UNLAWFUL ACTS OF VIOLENCE AGAINST THE SAFETY OF MARITIME NAVIGATION (SUA CONVENTION) November 30, 2010
- CONVENTION ON THE MARKING OF PLASTIC EXPLOSIVES FOR THE PURPOSE OF DETECTION (MONTREAL CONVENTION) November 30, 2010
- UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION AGAINST TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME AND THE PROTOCOLS THERETO UNITED NATIONS UNITED NATIONS OFFICE ON DRUGS AND CRIME Vienna UNITED NATIONS CONVENTION AGAINST TRANSNATIONAL ORGANIZED CRIME AND THE PROTOCOLS THERETO UN November 30, 2010
Insurance Corporation Act 1973
Insurance Corporation Act 1973 (Act No. VI of 1973) [Dhaka, the 23rd June, 1973] The following Act of Parliament received the assent of ...
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh 1. Introduction The introduction of the first four bit Intel microprocessor 4004 in 1971 and the subsequent overwhelming ...
Objectives of Trade Union: To maintain industrial peace or harmony. To safeguard the interest of labour & mgt. To aroid as far as ...
Introduction The interview is the most common "tool" used in the selection process. Interviews provide both the client and the candidate ...
Introduction: The greenhouse effect is created by the ability of the atmosphere to be selective in its response to radiation .It ...