Human Rights Conventions
- CONVENTION FOR THE PROTECTION OF HUMAN RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS November 29, 2010
- Human Rights Act November 29, 2010
- Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms November 29, 2010
- HAGUE PRELIMINARY DRAFT CONVENTION ON THE INTERNATIONAL RECOVERY OF CHILD SUPPORT AND OTHER FORMS OF FAMILY MAINTENANCE DRAFT EXPLANATORY REPORT November 29, 2010
- Human Rights and Disability The current use and future potential of United Nations human rights instruments in the context of disability November 29, 2010
- 1954 Convention on the Protection of Cultural Property in the Event of Armed Conflict and its Protocols November 29, 2010
- GENEVA CONVENTION (IV) RELATIVE TO THE PROTECTION OF CIVILIAN PERSONS IN TIME OF WAR (GENEVA CONVENTION IV) November 29, 2010
- GENEVA CONVENTION RELATIVE TO THE TREATMENT OF PRISONERS OF WAR OF AUGUST 12, 1949 (GENEVA CONVENTION III) November 29, 2010
- ICRC publication 1988 ref. 0365 Basic rules of the Geneva Conventions and their Additional Protocols November 29, 2010
- Causes and consequences of Women Trafficking Bangladesh July 16, 2013
Insurance Corporation Act 1973
Insurance Corporation Act 1973 (Act No. VI of 1973) [Dhaka, the 23rd June, 1973] The following Act of Parliament received the assent of ...
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh 1. Introduction The introduction of the first four bit Intel microprocessor 4004 in 1971 and the subsequent overwhelming ...
Objectives of Trade Union: To maintain industrial peace or harmony. To safeguard the interest of labour & mgt. To aroid as far as ...
Introduction The interview is the most common "tool" used in the selection process. Interviews provide both the client and the candidate ...
Introduction: The greenhouse effect is created by the ability of the atmosphere to be selective in its response to radiation .It ...