Environment and geography
- A Study of Urban Heat Island Effect in Dhaka City January 28, 2013
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Jamuna Bridge after construction and its Mitigation measures January 28, 2013
- Forest and its importance on environment January 28, 2013
- Marine pollution January 28, 2013
- Ecosystem and its importance in Landscape Planning and Design January 28, 2013
- Geographic and environmental location of ITALY January 28, 2013
- Japan the land of gold January 28, 2013
- Tourism Industry In Bangladesh February 2, 2013
- INDUSTRIAL POLLUTION: CAUSES AND PREVENTION February 5, 2013
- Environmental Analysis February 6, 2013
- Bangladesh:A country February 7, 2013
- Bangladesh Liberation War February 7, 2013
- Endangered Rivers in Bangladesh February 7, 2013
- Industrial Pollution:Causes and Prevention February 10, 2013
- Noise Pollution Modelling In Dhaka City: A Gis Approach February 10, 2013
- Environmental Impact Assessment of Jamuna Bridge after construction and its Mitigation measures March 10, 2013
- Textile Wastewater and its effect March 19, 2013
- Environment Impact of Hydrological Cycle March 20, 2013
- Environmental Degradation & Its Impact on Dhaka April 2, 2013
- Arsenic Problem in Bangladesh. May 26, 2013
- Report on Passenger Car & Motorcycle in Bangladesh June 1, 2013
- HEAT TRANSFER June 13, 2013
- PLANT PHYSIOLOGY June 15, 2013
- Climate Change and Its Impact of Global Environment July 16, 2013
- Industrialization and human activities have totally turned our environment to dumping sites for waste materials October 26, 2013
- Analysis Report On Bio-diesel from algae January 7, 2014
- The earth is warming up, and there is now overwhelming scientific consensus that it is happening, and human-induced. January 11, 2014
- Reaction to crime has been different at different stages of human civilization and even different in various societies January 12, 2014
- Articles About Lalbagh Kella November 14, 2015
- Geological Field Report Based On The Fieldwork Along Jaintlapur And Adjoining Areas Of Sylhet November 14, 2015
- Green House January 22, 2017
Insurance Corporation Act 1973
Insurance Corporation Act 1973 (Act No. VI of 1973) [Dhaka, the 23rd June, 1973] The following Act of Parliament received the assent of ...
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh
Information Technology Education in Bangladesh 1. Introduction The introduction of the first four bit Intel microprocessor 4004 in 1971 and the subsequent overwhelming ...
Objectives of Trade Union: To maintain industrial peace or harmony. To safeguard the interest of labour & mgt. To aroid as far as ...
Introduction The interview is the most common "tool" used in the selection process. Interviews provide both the client and the candidate ...
Introduction: The greenhouse effect is created by the ability of the atmosphere to be selective in its response to radiation .It ...